About Our Services
ClearDay Healthcare Staffing is an experienced and reliable nationwide staffing agency, offering temporary and direct hire outsourcing solutions. Our recruiters work passionately to promote your job opportunities, working every day to increase our pool of diverse and talented healthcare professionals.
When healthcare facilities are in critical need of skilled professionals, traditional hiring methods are impractical. Facilities have so many responsibilities and need solutions that work within their budgets and provide the flexibility they need. During periods of fluctuating patient census and staff shortages, our unique staffing options deliver efficient solutions for the continuity of patient care.
Since it is impossible to predict a shortage, it’s a smart move to contract with us today so you are prepared for tomorrow. For organizations seeking staffing solutions, please complete our STAFFING REQUEST FORM or contact us at 1-866-232-8822.
ClearDay Healthcare Staffing is a people business. Here are some of the benefits you receive through our services.
- All payroll taxes and liability handled
- Absorb all advertising costs
- Pre-screen candidates, expediting your hiring process
- Always ready to accommodate your needs, offering best-in-class customer service and reliable 24 hour support
- Work on a contingency basis with a 90-day satisfaction period and no separate fees to locate applicants
- Retain satisfied and dynamic healthcare workers who hit the ground running and enthusiastically represent your facility
- Utilize online state of the art staffing management software, allowing 24 hour access for schedule requests and viewing professional credentials
Our Client and Employee Testimonials reflect the unwavering dedication of our staff.
Any individual or organization that has a concern about the quality and safety of patient care provided by ClearDay Healthcare Staffing’s healthcare professionals should contact ClearDay’s management at 866-232-8822. If ClearDay’s management has not addressed the concern, the individual or organization is encouraged to contact the Joint Commission at http://www.jointcommission.org or by calling the Office of Quality Monitoring at 630-792-5636.
We are committed to compliance with all regulations issued by the Department of Homeland Security.