Are you a medical student graduate? It won’t take you years to land in a medical job”. Even those who are currently studying to become health care professionals have high chances to get the job. The demand for health care jobs is growing amidst a tough economy.
In most job searches this year and for the past years, Registered Nurse acquires the first spot for in-demand jobs. This also includes online demands from the provider of healthcare staffing in Mattox Avenue, Colonial Beach, Virginia.
This is happening due to the fact that:
- RN’s are projected to generate over 580,000 new jobs this year in America
- Half of the nurses in the field are already over 50 years old
- Reports say 62% of them are considering retiring in the coming years.
With this high demand, private companies, health care facilities, hospitals, nursing homes and hospice centers find it necessary to seek help from healthcare staffing in Mattox Avenue, Colonial Beach, Virginia. Traditional way of hiring takes too much time, effort and money.
Be part of our RN Team today, to know more about your job please check below:
- Accredited Nursing School Graduate
- Current RN License
- At least one year clinical experience
- Supervisory References
- Current CPR Certificate and Advanced Education or Specialty Skills Training
The Registered Nurse is expected to provide safe, ethical and quality patient care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine nursing care, establish comfort and safety measures for the patients.
- Assists Physicians, accurately gives and receives report on patient status.
- Monitors patients needs and consistently practices facility protocol and standard precautions.
- Provides patient care and family teaching while considering age specific care and cultural diversity of the patient.
- Adheres to following procedures:
- Facility’s Policies and Procedures Compliance
- Handling, labeling and disposal of bio hazardous materials
- Exhibit Professional Standards and;
- Incorporates the National Patient Safety Goals into current practice.
RN’s are expected to understand and accept the possible environmental conditions of their job.
- Noise, odors, gases and dusts
- Infectious/communicable diseases
- Blood and blood borne diseases
- Chemicals and/or chemical fumes
- Possibility of physical injury/verbal abuse from an out of control patient
- Frequent exposures to distressed patients, families or visitors.
Please give us a call at 866-232-8822 if you have any questions and clarifications from the list mentioned above.
According to successful RN’s “If you think you’d make a good fit and have a bachelor’s degree, there’s never been a better time to enter the healthcare field.”
Have the best job exposure with us at ClearDay Healthcare Staffing, the years we’ve spent providing healthcare staffing in Mattox Avenue, Colonial Beach, Virginia will be our strong evidence. We will show you how, visit our office today or check our website: www.cleardaystaffing.com