Have been out all day visiting companies and establishments to inquire about a possible hiring? Have you been told that you were not chosen because of your dull resume? Let Clearday Healthcare Staffing in Kings Hwy King George Virginia guide you! We will help you all the way in finding your dream job. We would even give you tips on how to make your resume look more attractive to employers. The famous website www.forbes.com listed seven unconventional ways to land your dream job. Knowing Forbes, we would really want to know immediately!
1. Apply for jobs that are never listed. Most of the really great jobs are filled before companies even think to post them. Connect with people from all walks of life. Become friends with people who work in companies you’re interested in. Networking opens new doors all the time.
2. Skills always win. Develop mastery in your chosen profession so you will continue to create job opportunities throughout your entire life. Great companies hire good people who are willing to learn and who are not afraid to educate themselves.
3. Don’t rely on your resume. A resume is a good first step to get your foot in the door and describe what you’ve accomplished in your career. Create a portfolio that represents who you are and what you stand for, which you can add to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, those are the places where hiring professionals will go to check you out.
4. Don’t focus primarily on money. If you’re really good? Money will find you! Discover the work that calls out to you and start doing it.
5. Don’t quit your day job while working on discovering what you want to do. It’s nice to have a safety net. Be grateful for that net and don’t short-change it.
6. Demonstrate genuine gratitude in your current position, no matter where you are working. Happiness is a choice. Neither your boss nor your company can make you happy.
7. Get off social media and back in the game of work, social media is a tool, not a job. Limit your time in social media to a few minutes a day at specified times.
We at Clearday Healthcare Staffing in Kings Hwy King George Virginia takes care of your employment concerns. Employees, employers and job seekers are welcome to experience the wide range of services that we offer. Check our page www.cleardaystaffing.com for more information and tips on how to land your dream job! We can even coach you on resume writing. You can contact us at 866-232-8822 for inquiry and assistance. Clearday Healthcare Staffing in Kings Hwy King George Virginia will bring you closer to the perfect job!